Monday, February 20th, 2023
We will be upgrading all WebLeaps hosting accounts to newer servers this week, this includes all VPS and shared hosting accounts. We are committed to making sure that your hosting is as worry-free as possible, which means all our technology, hardware, and software meets & exceeds today’s standards. All files, emails and information will be transferred over, there is nothing that needs to be done on your end, all work is done behind the scenes.
All information and logins will be the same as it is now for your website, emails, webmail, and control panel. If you have webmail or cPanel bookmarked as an IP address, you will need to update these, so please go to webleaps.com under the tab “client area” to update your bookmarks to access these services.
SSL certificates will now be included with hosting via cPanel, this will offer the same protection as your current SSL certificate, but will you longer be charged for this service. If you would like to upgrade your SSL certificate to a higher-level certificate, please contact us for more information.
We will be increasing prices on some of our services effective 4/1/23. We have not changed our domain name or shared hosting prices since we opened in 2005 despite increases in domain names and cPanel license fees.
– You can lock in some current prices through March 15th, 2023.
– Shared & Managed WordPress Hosting: You can pay now to extend shared hosting through the end of the year. For example, if you pay 6 months of hosting at a time, and it expires in Aug, we can send out an invoice for Sept-Dec at your current rate so you pay your current rate through the end of the year.
– Domain names: If you want to renew your domain name for additional years, please let us know. For example, you can pay now for an additional 5 years, and you won’t see a price increase for your domain until 2028. Domains can be extended up to 9 years.
– Please notify us by March 15th if you are looking to lock in any services at their current cost.
– Hosting & domain prices will be increasing effective 4/1/23